Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spa Trade Show

I just found out about this trade show in Vegas. It is called the International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference. Being held April 24 - 26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

I'm thinking about going and taking a few water fountains to display as an exhibitor. It look like a great way to showcase these amazing water features. Indoor water fountains would go great in a spa setting due to their relaxing sounds and natural beauty. Maybe you have seen indoor water fountains in a spa before. Perhaps the one you saw had a custom logo etched in the stone of the companies logo or name.

Most of our wall fountains can be customized to add a logo or design into the stone. These go great in offices, spas, or entryways. I think it gives people a sense of calmness as they come into your place of business. I have been in offices many times with custom slate waterfalls and people are drawn to them... they can't keep their eyes off them and often times they want to touch them.

I will do a follow up post if I go to this spa conference and let you know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment